Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: real AG?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGStefanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is this a real AG outfit? ive never seen it before and it doesnt look like AG! just wondering...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-AG-Gingerbre...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not really!! I have never seen it before!

  3. #3
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    No it is not.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think so-I just scanned Curt's site looking for an outfit similar to that-and the only baking outfit I found is the weekend baking one.

    -Jordyn

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know about the outfit but the pamplet that is shown in the auction looks like its from samantha's gingerbread house making kit.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not real. I bet people think it's authentic AG because it comes with Samantha's Gingerbread House kit.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 11, 2005 05:09 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my 1997 catalog I find Samatha's "Real Gingerbread House" but I do not recognize the clothes, maybe some other historical dress with a homemade apron and chefs hat. But if the price is right just to get the accessories would be fun. Good luck. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGStefanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks. i was just wondering cause i bought a different retired outfit from herthat i KNEW was an AG outfit but then i saw that and got scared. maybe she just doesnt know or it is sam's gingerbread set and the dress isnt AG

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I have emailed the seller and asked if the dress, apron, and hat are tagged American girl...and if so if she'd send me a pic... so we will see....

    Maybe it was for bitty baby? She's got an old AGoT hanger with it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, hmmm. Maybe it was for bitty baby? I'm not a bitty collector, so I don't pay that much attention to bitty items. [img]redface.gif[/img] That apron and hat are definitely not real AGT or historical items. The dress may - *may* - be Kirsten's school dress, but I kinda doubt it. The pattern and color don't look quite right. Miss_Nellie_OMalley, I'm impatient to see what the seller writes back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •